Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy Winter



Hello and Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with your loved ones. Time to get back to all the crafting fun though!

Today I have my card for the first Incy Wincy Challenge of 2016. The theme this time is White with a Splash of Color. Our sponsors for this challenge are:

A DAY FOR DAISIES 
Prize: $12 GC
THAT CRAFT PLACE LTD.
Prize: 3 images

I used the A Day for Daisies image called Snowball Scott and colored him with my Spectrum Noir Markers. I embossed the white background with a snowflake pattern and matted the image and white background onto some yellow cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from Unity Stamp Co. in a matching ink. 

Spectrum Noir Markers used: TN6 OR1 CT4 BT1 IG5 IG3 IG1 


1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous image and funny sentiment. Love it. A very unusual choice of colour for a winter card too but still love it!
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.