Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year 2016


HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Today I am sharing a card I made with the Bugaboo Stamps image called JJ Calendar Months January.  I make my sister a New Year's card with this image every year. It's kind of fun to challenge myself to make something different with the same image each year. I always end up with black and gold though. 


I used the Night Sky Background effect with the Spectrum Aqua Markers. Then I colored JJ with Spectrum Noir markers. On her dress I used the sequins technique I learned in the Kit & Clowder Clothing Class. 


I cut the "2016" on the Silhouette out of some glittered cardstock. I matted that and the image on some gold vellum from the Paper Temptress. 

Spectrum Aquas used: Charcoal, Black, Navy and Orchid
Spectrum Noir Markers Used: FS2 FS4 FS9 TN2 EB5 TN7 TN5 GB10 GB9 GB6 GB1 LY1 IG9 IG7 EB2 EB1 BT2 BT1 True Black

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks | Anything Goes
As You Like It | Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude | Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations | Anything Goes
Crafty Creations | Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments | New Year
Lemon Shortbread | Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp | Party!


5 comments:

  1. Fun and festive! Perfect to get the PARTY on!!Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Party” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our challenge in the new year!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glitziness of this design and your fab colouring; the sequin effect on the dress is absolutely brilliant :-)
    Thanks for joining in our challenge at As You Like It!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, I like bugaboo, awesome image, and the glitter perfect for this card. Wonderful for sure. Thank you for entering our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Cheers,
    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.