Saturday, January 16, 2016

For Deacon

I fell in love with this image called Buds from Mo's Digital Pencil as soon as I saw it. My little guy lays on our dog like this all the time. I used it to make a little sign for his bedroom door. 


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers. And that fur! Oh the fur. That was a bit of work, but well worth it I think. I added some Wood Veneer letters and stars that I had covered in Stickles. I matted it on a piece of green cardstock and another piece of thicker, sturdier cardstock. Then I punched some holes in it and added a bit of Baker's Twine for hanging. 


My little guy loved it and was really excited to hang it up. He also likes to carry it around so I think I'm going to have to hang it higher so his little hands can't reach it! 


Spectrum Noir Markers used:

FS2 FS4 FS9 TN4 EB3 EB2 EB1 GB3 CT4 CT1 TB9 TB5 TB4 DR7 DR6 DR4 DG3 CG4 CG1 IG10 IG8 IG6

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:




1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Gorgous card. Thanks for joining us at CWF.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafting With Friends
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    May I ask you to use this link to be able to participate to the challenge: http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.be/2016/01/challenge-12.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.