Sunday, January 31, 2016

Be Wild, Be You

I'm so excited to be a part of a brand new Coloring Team at Lacy Sunshine. Things have been kept Top Secret, even from the team so I'm not sure of all the details but I know it's going to be fun! There are some fabulously talented people on this team and we'll be sharing our coloring with you in more detail. 

Today we are having our first Design Team Showcase. I used the Rory- It's a Jungle image from All About Rory Coloring Set 4 and colored it with Spectrum Noir Markers. 


For the background I used a piece of green Shimmer Cardstock that I stenciled some stripes on with Gel Medium. I added crystal glitter to the bottom stripes.  The leaves were cut on the Silhouette and the ribbon is just from my stash. 


Head on over to the newly updated Lacy Sunshine blog to see more Design Team Projects. 



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.