Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Happy Birthday Mimi!

Today I am sharing the card I made for my Mother-in-law for her birthday. 

I used the Bronte Birthday image from Mo's Digital Pencil and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and Spectrum Noir sparkle pens. 


I tried to make the dog look a little like my mother-in-law's dog, Missy. Missy hates me, but I know my mother-in-law loves her so why not make a card inspired by her, lol. 


The papers used on this card are from The Paper Temptress and the ribbon is from Stampin' Up. 

Spectrum Noir Markers used:

PINK TUTU: BGR2 CR7 PP5 PP4 
FUR: EB8 EB5 EB3 EB2 EB1
ICING: PP3 PP1

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mari! The image is so cute and you've coloured it beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very great card! I like prints and colors! I hope you will join us again The Crazy Challenge!
    Stefi DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.