Saturday, December 12, 2015

Classic Christmas Colors


Today I am sharing a card I made with the stamp set called Grace from Crafter's Companion. I used the traditional red and green on this card. I tried to use as few other colors as I could to keep it in the traditional Christmas Colors. 

I colored her with Spectrum Noir Markers and added some chunky glitter to her wings. 

I put my Kit & Clowder clothing class to good use on this one. I love how she turned out! I think these are my best folds yet. 

I kept the card fairly simple as I wanted this little fairy to be the main focus of the card. I embossed the bottom half with music notes and added some red ribbon from the Paper Temptress

Spectrum Noir Markers used: FS2 FS4 FS9 TN4 DR7 DR6 DR4 DR2 DG3 DG2 CG2 IG2 IG1 BT2 BT1

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:




7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and lovely card!
    Thank you for joining in with the 'Traditional Christmas' challenge at Polkadoodles Mia - GDT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card. Love the embossing! Thank you for joining us this month over at Craft for the Craic. Nollaig Shona Duit :) (Merry Christmas)
    Eithne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I really love this image... your coloring is beautiful and those wings are so gorgeous! Love the texture on them! Classic Christmas colors... perfect! Thank you for playing in our Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is as sweet as can be! love the music embossing folder you added to the bottom half and her wings are so very pretty. :)

    thank you for joining our 'Shimmer and Sparkle with ribbon' challenge over at Really Reasonable Ribbon! nice to see a friendly face pop by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab make. Thanks for joining us in our Traditional Christmas challenge at Polkadoodles
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 259 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.