Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas List Organizer

Today I am sharing a fun little project I made with the help of a tutorial I found on the Spectrum Noir Blog. The tutorial was for making a gift card wallet, but I turned mine into a Christmas List Organizer instead. 

I used the Warm Christmas Wishes image from Tiddly Inks and also used some of the techniques I learned in the Kit and Clowder Create and Learn class this month. 


Inside there are 2 pockets for keeping lists and notes.



Spectrum Noir Markers used:

SKIN: FS2 FS4 FS9 TN4 CR1
HAIR: EB8 TN7 TN5
PINK: CR7 PP5 PP4
GREENS: DG3 CG2 CG1
WALL: IB3 IB2 IB1
FRAME & FIREPLACE: EB8 TN7 TN5
BRICKS: IG8 IG7 IG5 IG3 IG1
FIRE: DR6 OR1 CT2
GLOW: TN6 OR1 CT4
FLOOR: GB10 GB8 EB2 EB1
PURPLE: PL5 PL3 BP6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.