Friday, December 11, 2015

Bugaboo Stamp's Christmas Chaos Day 7



I can't believe it's the last day of Christmas Chaos already! This week just flew by! Today the challenge was my favorite - Bugaboo Bingo!  Here's a look at the Bingo board for this challenge:


I chose to go with the right hand column- Snowflake, Embossing and Pink & Teal. I used the Freebie Friday image on my card.


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and cut the snowflakes on the Silhouette machine.  I also embossed some snowflakes on the background paper. Then I added some stickles to make the snow sparkle. 

Here's a little look back at my projects from this week: 


I'm so proud that I managed to complete all 7 projects this week! 


2 comments:

  1. I love the color choice and your card. So glad you joined us this week in our Christmas Chaos at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome BINGO choice and terrific card Mari! Wow! I'm proud of you too - 7 Fabulous projects! Thanks so much for joining us this week for Christmas Chaos! you Rocked it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.