Thursday, December 10, 2015

Bugaboo Stamps Christmas Chaos Day 6

I can't believe my favorite crafting week of the year is almost over! I have had so much fun using my Bugaboo images and now I have some really great Christmas projects too. 


Today the theme of today's Christmas Chaos challenge was to show your wrap. Any gift wrapping or tags, etc.  I made a giftcard holder. It's pretty cool, it can hold 3 giftcards inside.


I colored the Dottie Christmas Shopping image with Spectrum Noir markers and cut the sentiments on the Silhouette from glittered cardstock. 


Inside there is space for 3 giftcards. 

Spectrum Noir markers used: FS2 FS4 FS9 TN4 EB5 TN7 TN5 DR7 DR6 DR4 DG3 CG4 LG5 IG10 IG8 IG7 IG3 IG2 IG1 


2 comments:

  1. Gift cards are perfect for any shopping loving person, like the woman on the front:) Great design!
    Thanks for joining our chaos week at Catch the Bug - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super idea, Mari - I love it! Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Chaos event this week at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog.
    Good luck!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.