Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Bugaboo Stamps Christmas Chaos Day 5



Here I am with Day 5 of Bugaboo Stamp's Christmas Chaos week. Today's theme was to pick a treat and make it funny. Here are the treats I had to pick from:

Gingerbread Cookies - Use 2 Stripes, 3 Brads or Bling, 4 Layers
Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles - Make your card a shape other than Square or Rectangle, 3 pieces of Bling & Ribbon
Homemade Holiday Chocolates - Use ONLY cardstock, no designer papers, Embossing & 2 Layers
Spiked Egg Nog - Use a Border Punch, Glitter & Polka Dots
Candy Canes – Stripes & BLING
Fruit Cake – Make it Funny & use ONLY scraps to create your card

I chose to the Fruit Cake as my treat for the card.  I used the Tropical Santa Suntan image for my card and used scraps I had leftover from my daughter's birthday decorations. 


I colored the image in bright colors with my Spectrum Noir markers and added some blue ink for the sky. I added a little Glossy Accents to his glasses and some stickles to his suit and the star. 



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous job coloring up this darling image. Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Chaos at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the colours, it makes me think of Maui at Christmas! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Christmas Chaos, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.