Here I am with Day 5 of Bugaboo Stamp's Christmas Chaos week. Today's theme was to pick a treat and make it funny. Here are the treats I had to pick from:
* Gingerbread Cookies - Use 2 Stripes, 3 Brads or Bling, 4 Layers
* Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles - Make your card a shape other than Square or Rectangle, 3 pieces of Bling & Ribbon
* Homemade Holiday Chocolates - Use ONLY cardstock, no designer papers, Embossing & 2 Layers
* Spiked Egg Nog - Use a Border Punch, Glitter & Polka Dots
* Candy Canes – Stripes & BLING
* Fruit Cake – Make it Funny & use ONLY scraps to create your card
I chose to the Fruit Cake as my treat for the card. I used the Tropical Santa Suntan image for my card and used scraps I had leftover from my daughter's birthday decorations.
I colored the image in bright colors with my Spectrum Noir markers and added some blue ink for the sky. I added a little Glossy Accents to his glasses and some stickles to his suit and the star.