Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Bugaboo Stamps Christmas Chaos Day 3



Today I am sharing my project for Day 3 of Bugaboo Stamps Christmas Chaos. The theme today was to follow the color palette below. 



I started off making just one tag for Madison, but it was so cute I decided to make one of them for each of my kids. I love that there are so many different Christmas Kid images that I was able to pick a different one for each of my kids. 


I colored the images with Spectrum Noir Markers (colors listed at the bottom of the post). I cut the tag bases on the Silhouette Portrait and then added some clear gloss gel and glitter. I finished them off with a Merry Christmas stamp and a stamp of each of the kids' names. 




Here are some links to the images I used for each tag:


Spectrum Noir Markers Used: FS2 FS4 FS9 TN4 EB5 EB2 TN7 TN5 TN2 TN1 DR6 DR4 DR3 BG3 BG1 IG3 IG1 CR6 CR4 CR2 PP5




3 comments:

  1. They are all Precious! Awesome coloring!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Chaos event this week at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog.
    Good luck!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mari, I've missed your Bugaboo cards. These are too cute and I love how each one is different. So cute! Thanks for joining us for Christmas Chaos at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.