Sunday, December 6, 2015

Bugaboo Stamps Christmas Chaos Day 1


                                                                           
I am so excited that Bugaboo Stamps is having their Christmas Chaos again! Today I am sharing my project for Day 1 : Anything Goes with a Here Comes Santa Claus theme. 



I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers and then fussy cut him before attaching him to the giftcard holder. This is actually the back - he was a little big for the front. 



Spectrum Noir Markers used: 

FS2 FS4 FS9 TN4 DR7 DR6 DR4 DG3 CG3 DG2 IGA0 IG8 IG6 

I would also like to enter this card in the following challenges:




2 comments:

  1. Fantastic using Gus. He and Stella are a favorite of mine.. I love you coloring and so glad you joined us for day one of Christmas chaos.. hope to see you all week for our fun challenges. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Mari! LOVE this Gus image and your are a fussy cutting boss!! Thanks for joining the FUN of Christmas Chaos at Catch the Bug Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.