Wednesday, December 9, 2015

1st Christmas

 Today I am sharing a card I made for my friend's new baby to celebrate his first Christmas. I used the adorable Snow Peep stamp. 


I made a window on the front of the card and the Snow Peep is actually stamped on a piece of acetate that I adhered to the inside of the card. This can be used as a Christmas ornament later on. 


The acetate was sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang Mists in Drop Dead Gorgeous Green, Midnight Rendervous Raven and Frozen Jack Frost.  

I would  like to enter this car in the Lindy's Stamp Gang Chellenge, here is the color palette for that Challenge. 



I would also like to enter this card in this month's Unity be{inspired} challenge. The theme for this month is Any Holiday. And here is a closer look at the cute little snowman inside the card. 




1 comment:

  1. This is just so precious!!! Snow Peeps!! I love it!!! Thank you for joining us at Lindys Stamp Gang for the Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.