Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Use Your Scraps! {Crafty Gals Corner Challenge}

This week the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner is to Use Your Scraps. We have lots of great sponsors this time around. 




On my card I used an image and sentiment from Stamplorations and papers from the Paper Temptress. 


I used a plain white piece of paper- I believe it was the Heavenly White- and sprayed with various colors of Lindy's Stamp Gang Mists. Then I ran it through my Cuttlebug to emboss the falling leaves pattern on it. 


The image was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.

Stop by the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge to enter for your chance to win a prize from one of our sponsors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.