Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Unity be{inspired} Challenge

Today I am sharing a card I made for this month's Unity be{inspired} Challenge. It's been a long time since I've gotten to play with my Unity stamps. It was really fun to get them out again and I hope to find more time to play. 

I chose to use the color palette as my inspiration. 



On my card I used the Miranda Girl Stamp and a sentiment, also from Unity.


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers and one of the new Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens (coming soon to the US!). The sparkle pens are so much fun. They add a lot of shimmer and sparkle. I used the Pink Garnet to color in the heart. 



The Spectrum Noir Markers used on this card are :
SKIN: FS2 FS4 FS7 TN2
HAIR: EB5 TN7 GB9
CLOTHES: IG1 IG2 TB1 BG5 BG3 BG2
BOOTS: TN7 TN6

I would also like to enter this card in the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Mari thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mari - apologies for my late visit to your blog for the challenge - last week got completely away from me! Your card is fabulous - so different, love the colours.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.