Sunday, November 22, 2015

Rory's Christmas Presents from Lacy Sunshine Stamps

Today I am sharing one of the new Christmas cards I made with Rory from Lacy Sunshine. You can get the one and only Rory images ONLY at Lacy Sunshine Stamps




On this card I used the Rory's Christmas Presents Delivery image and colored her with Spectrum Noir markers. (Palette below) I also used some Chunky Glitter for the snow. 



The background paper came as the free gift with a magazine and the ribbon is from The Paper Temptress. 




You can pick up this image and all the other Rory images only at Lacy Sunshine

You can enter the latest Lacy Sunshine challenge here, the theme this time around is Sweet Dreams of Christmas. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.