Saturday, November 14, 2015

Happy Birthday

Today is my cousin's birthday - Happy Birthday Meghan ! I made her this birthday card. I used the image called Coffee App by Saturated Canary- perfect to go with the Starbucks Giftcard I sent her. 


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers (pin-able palette below) and Sparkle Pens (Coming to the US Soon!). I printed the papers in the Silhouette Design Studio and added a little texture with a Coffee Cup embossing folder from Tim Holtz.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. 


Above is a closer look at the Sparkle Pens. I used the Crystal Clear over top of the alcohol markers. There is so much shimmer with these pens, I just love them. 

Here is the color palette for you, feel free to pin it. 



I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:



1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous, loving what you have done here. Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.