Monday, November 9, 2015

Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?

 Today I am sharing my card for the new challenge at the Incy Wincy Challenge blog. The theme this week is Winter Activities and we are being sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps


For my card today I used the Brats Winter Snowman image. 


I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers (FS2 FS4 FS7 TN2 CR1 IG9 IG7 IG5 IG3 DR7 DR6 DR4 EB8 TN7 GB9).  I kept the card simple with the white background embossed with a little reindeer pattern (Crafter's Companion) and just added a little touch of red with the borders and ribbon. I also added a little bit of Stickles and some Snow-Tex for the snow. 

Hop on over to the Incy Wincy Challenge blog to enter for your chance to win a prize from our sponsor.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenges | Anything Goes
Glitter N Sparkle | Use Red
Catch the Bug | Anything Goes
Crafty Catz | Winter
Creative Fingers | Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a wonderful job with this image! Great embossed background to go along with the scene. LOVE it. thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card. Brings back those memories of building snowmen ... when I liked snow.. LOL.. I am so glad you shared your card at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.