Friday, November 27, 2015

Coloring Blonde Hair


Today I am sharing a card that was partly inspired by this tutorial on the Spectrum Noir blog. The image is Rory's Ornaments by Lacy Sunshine and I colored her with Spectrum Noir markers and added some Glossy Accents to the ornaments.  I used some Stickles to make the snow really sparkle. 


The ornament embellishments were cut on the Silhouette from my favorite glittered cardstock. 

I used the following markers on this card:

SKIN: FS2 FS4 FS9 TN2
HAIR: GB9 GB6 GB4
CLOTHES: CR11 CR7 PP5 PP4 PP2 IG5 IG3 IG1


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Mari lovely design and detail, thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card!
    Thanks so much for entering our challenge at the Graph'it Marker Blog!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card and LOVE your Christmas blog header! Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous image choice and I love your colouring and those gorgeous baubles. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured image and I love the addition of the glittery baubles
    Thanks for joining us at Craft for the Craic
    Pixie (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic colouring, love those glittery baubles! Thankyou for joining us this month at Craft for the Craic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love the image and the colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
    Veronique DT
    Please link up to the specific challenge not to the blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.