Monday, November 23, 2015

Christmas Birdies



 There is a new challenge on the Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog. It's a tic-tac-toe challenge and our sponsor this week is the Doodle Pantry


Here is the tic-tac-toe board for the challenge.


On my card I used Kraft Paper, the free space and Distress. 

 I used the adorable Winter Song Birdies image from the Doodle Pantry and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. (palette below).  The card base is made from Kraft paper and the wood grain patterned paper is also Kraft paper. I used Distress ink on the background of the image. The ribbon is from the Paper Temptress and the Holly Berries were made with the Silhouette. 


Here is the Spectrum Noir color palette for this image. Feel free to pin it. 



Stop by the Incy Wincy Challenge blog for your chance to win a prize from our sponsor. Have a great day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.