Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Autumn Hues {Crafty Gals Corner}


Hello! There's a great new color challenge at the Crafty Gals Corner this week. Here's a look at the color palette:



Our sponsor for this challenge is Flat Friends. I used the Deer Friend image on my card for this challenge. 


I colored this image with Spectrum Noir markers. The papers are from Stampin' Up and my Glitter Cardstock stash. I also added some ribbon from the Paper Temptress, a die cut flourish and a nice red flower. 

Even though this was an Autumn Hues challenge, I think this would make a nice Christmas card with all the red and gold and glitter. 

Here is the color pin-able color palette for this image: 


Stop by the Crafty Gals Corner to enter for your chance to win a prize from our sponsor. Have a great week! 


1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful card. Love the cute image and the very pretty papers you used. The embellies you made/used are beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.