Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Witches, Ghouls, & Goblins {Crafty Gals Corner}

This week the challenge is Witches, Ghouls, & Gobblins!


Our sponsor this week is:

Rick St. Dennis
Prize: $12 Gift Certificate

"Rick St,dennis MFA has been an artist, designer, stage designer and instructor for over 45 years, you can find his full Bio here. His digital stamp images can be found on Zibbet or Etsy . Inspiration projects from the Rick St.dennis Elite
 Design Team can be found on the Sparkle and Glitter blog, or for the darker images on the Airless Chambers blog.

Rick also has a personal blog  and on Facebook there is the Rick St.dennis Digi fans and friends group, showcase your cards and other projects using RSD images there to be eligible to win prizes."

Sami Stamps
Prize: $12 Gift Certificate

On my card I used the Witch's Cat image from Sami Stamps.


I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers and used papers from the Doodlebug Halloween paper pad. I just love those Halloween papers! 

Be sure to visit the Crafty Gals challenge blog for your chance to win a prize from one of our sponsors. 

Spectrum Noir Markers used:
IG10 IG8 IG6 IG4 GB9 GB8 GB7 CR3 EB5 TN7 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.