Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Tooth Fairy Box

It's time for a new challenge at the Crafty Gals Corner. Our theme this week is Anything Goes and we have 2 wonderful sponsors, The East Wind and Stitchy Bear Outlet






 

For my project I made a little Tooth Fairy box with Spari Fairy from Stitchy Bear Outlet. We have another year or so before my daughter starts losing her baby teeth but when I saw this little fairy the first thing I though of was the Tooth Fairy. 


I made a this little purse box, I think it will be cute for Maddy to leave out by her bed for the Tooth Fairy to leave her presents in (the Tooth Fairy in this house is not so good at sneaking under the pillows!). I colored her blue because that's Madison's favorite color. 

She was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers and I added some silver Stickles to her wings to make them sparkle. 

Stop by the Crafty Gals Corner challenge blog and enter for your chance to win a prize from one of our sponsors. Have a great week! 


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful little creation ....... it's divine !! :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.