Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Ribbons and/or Flourishes {Crafty Gals Corner}

This week the challenge is Ribbons AND/OR Flourishes!


Our sponsor this week is:

All Dressed Up
Prize: 2 Digital Images


The Stamping Boutique
Prize: $12 Gift Certificate


I used the great AJ The Superhero  image from the Stamping Boutique on my project this week. I had a lot of fun creating this card, and playing around with a little bit of mixed media too. Love Love playing with that Gloss Gel! 


I colored AJ with my Spectrum Noir Markers (palette below) and added some Stickles to a few of the windows on the buildings. I also used some pop dots to give the card more dimension. 


I printed the image on Cryogen White Cardstock from the Paper Temptress so the whole thing has some shimmer to it. 

I sprayed the base with a few colors of Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Mists and then used a stencil and Gloss gel to create the stars. After the gel dried I sprayed some black and silver mists on top and wiped it off the gel areas. I really love how the background came out on this one. 


I added a few strips of black ribbon on the side, along with some enamel dots (homemade) and some wood veneer stars. 


Here is the color palette. Feel free to pin it. 


Stop by the Crafty Gals Challenge blog and enter our challenge for a chance to win a prize from one of our sponsors. 

I have sent this card to Landen. You can read more about Landen in this post




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.