Saturday, October 3, 2015

October Spectrum Noir Challenge


It's a new month and that means a new challenge at Spectrum Noir. The theme for October is Black and Orange, perfect for all your Halloween Projects. 


I used this image from Dilly Beans called Ragdoll Ruby. The sentiment is a stamp from Unity Stamp Company

I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers (palette below) and added some Glossy Accents to her button eyes. I also added a spiderweb embellishment that I cut on the Silhouette and some enamel dots. The background papers are all from my Halloween Stash. 


Stop by the Spectrum Noir page to enter this month's challenge for your chance to win a great prize from Spectrum Noir. 


I would also like to enter this card in the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp

1 comment:

  1. I love the spider web background. Just gorgeous. Awesome Halloween card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge :)
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.