Sunday, October 11, 2015

New Release at Scrapper's Delights


There are some really fun new images at the Scrapper's Delights store. I just love this Wizard Penguin and was so excited to get to use him for my project this week! 

I colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers and used white paint to add the spots to his wizard robe and hat. The background was made with some gel medium, a stencil and Heidi Swapp's color shine and some Lindy's Stamp Gang mists. I finished it off with some sequins and a black ribbon. You can't see it very well here, but the background is really shimmery. The Lindy's mist are awesome! 

You can grab this and the other new releases in the Scrapper's Delights Store. There is also a challenge going on at the Scrapper's Delight blog, enter for your chance to win some images.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T. | #332 Autumn/Halloween/Thanksgiving/Bonfire Night
Crafting With An Attitude | Anything Goes
DRS Designs | Too Cute To Spook




2 comments:

  1. Your coloring is fabulous on that cape - wow!!!! Love the image and the colors and details. This is remarkable. Thanks so much for sharing it with us in the DRS Designs challenge!!! Congrats on winning the challenge as well. Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great holiday card, thanks for sharing with Crafting with an Attitude!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.