Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Little Soccer Star

 My cousin's daughter started playing soccer this year and my cousin always posts the cutest pictures of her on Facebook. I wanted to make a special card for her so I made this:


The image is from Redonkadoodles and I tried to color it in colors to match Ayla's soccer uniform, and the number 13 is her uniform number. 


I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers. The background papers are from my stash and I cut the card out on the Silhouette machine. 

My cousin sent me this picture the other day, Ayla liked my card so much that she made her own. How cute is that!? I just love it so much. 



Spectrum Noir Markers used:

Skin: FS2 FS4 TN2 CR2 CR1
Hair: GB8 EB2 EB1
Clothes: IB2 IB1 BT1 IG8 IG7 IG5
Other: IG10 DG3 CG3 CG2 CG1


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Sports Fans” challenge over at Tuesday Throwdown.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (DT Crafty Friends)
    (DT Tuesday Throwdown)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous colouring and I LOVE circle cards! Thanks for joining us for AIMPDC#10 hope to see you next month. Dawn Doodle Pantry DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.