Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Letters For Landen Winners !

Hello! So I am FINALLY posting the winner's of the Letters For Landen Card Drive. Sorry it took me so long! Things have been crazy crazy here. 

First off, I want to thank everyone who sent a card to Landen! He loved them all of course, and I hope that if you have the time you might consider sending him another. His birthday is October 25th and he LOVES Halloween so let's get him some more cards this month if we can.


Along with the card drive we are having a fundraiser for the Letters For Landen fund. From now until December 10th I am donating 20% off all of my Mary Kay sales to Letters for Landen. It's a great time to shop- the Holiday items just came out and they are great!  


Visit my website to order your Mary Kay with 20% going to Letters for Landen. 

Ok, now on to the winners! We have a lot of prizes going out today.  Ready? Here we go!

6 Pack of Spectrum Noir Markers - PAT TESH
Copic Sampler from Paper Temptress - SHERI
7 Bugaboo Images - PAM B.
$15 Paper Temptress GC - HOLLY K.
$15 Crafter's Companion GC- SAMMY 

Congrats to all the winners! Please e-mail me at alamom@rocketmail.com to claim your prize, 

Thanks again to everyone who sent a card or letter to Landen! Have a great week. 


2 comments:

  1. Awesome of you to do this. Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't be more proud to have you on my team! :) THIS is what Mary Kay is about! Landen will be over the moon excited!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.