Sunday, October 25, 2015

It's Tough Being A Princess

Hi everyone! It's time for a fun new challenge at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog. This time the theme is Once Upon A Dream. I used this sweet image called Rory- I need my beauty sleep. I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers and then decided I wanted to make into a Mixed Media piece for my daughter. She is our little princess (with an attitude) so this image kind of makes me think of her. And the sentiment is just right for her too. My little Sassy pants, lol. 


I coated the image in Glossy Accents to make a little sturdier since this was going in my daughter's room, so I had a hard time getting a good photo. Sorry for the glare. I probably should have used my good camera rather than my phone, but all of us have been sick so I'm lucky I even got this much done this week!

I have so much fun with the Mixed Media stuff. I stayed up late one night and just got messy with this stuff while everyone was asleep. The perfect down time for me.  Here are some pictures I took as I was making the canvas piece:



Be sure to visit the Lacy Sunshine challenge blog to enter for your chance to win! Have a great week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.