Sunday, October 11, 2015

It's A Monster Mash At Lacy Sunshine


Hey everyone! Can you believe it's almost Halloween already? Where has the time gone! 

Today a new challenge starts at Lacy Sunshine and the theme is 
MONSTER MASH

I used the Bride of Frankenstein Susie image and colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I added some patterned papers from my Halloween stash and a few of my homemade enamel dots. 

Stop by the challenge blog to see all the Monster Mash projects and to enter for your chance to win some Lacy Sunshine images. 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely colour combo, fun spots, thanks for playing at agoac. Hop over to my blog for the chance to win some candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking part in our art by miran challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card :-) Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges.
    Hugs from Therese, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous Halloween card, such a great image and lovely bright colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool halloween card and great coloring! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope you will join us again! And check back to see if you are one of our winners. Sorry about the late comment, migraines got in the way ♥ I got a huge blogcandy if you wanna join in! Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card. love the colours & those enamel dots are amazing! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.