Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 


It's Halloween and my kids are so excited! They can't wait to go dress up and get candy. I'm not as excited as they are- not a big fan of Halloween myself. I do love seeing them all dressed up though. 

Today I am sharing a card that I made for Landen. Landen loves Halloween! We sent him a few Halloween cards but this one is my favorites. I used the AKV Halloween Scene image from Bugaboo Stamps. 


I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers and added lots of googly eyes to all the little characters. I also added some stickles and some papers and ribbon from my stash. And I made a matching envelope too. 


Landen loved his card and that makes me so happy! I just love seeing a smile on his face.  You can read more about Letters for Landen here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.