Wednesday, October 7, 2015

DUDE!

This week the challenge is DUDES!


Our sponsor this week is:

KennyK. 
Prize: 3 digital images

"Digi and clear stamps from KennyK are a fun and edgy way to add the perfect dose of attitude and style to all of your creations! KennyK is a NYC-born professional illustrator who has brought his funky-but-slick, urban-influenced look to the cardmaking and papercrafts world.  His signature style can be seen throughout his various collections of sexy pinup babes, sweet 'n sassy girls, cool rockin' dudes, kid’s stuff, retro characters and more at KennyKDownloads.com."


I used the Cool Trucker image on my card and colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers (palette below). The background papers are just from my stash. I struggle with 'dude" cards sometimes so I just kept this one simple and NO glitter on this one. 

Hop on over to the Crafty Gals DT blog to enter for your chance to win a prize from our sponsor.

I would also like to enter this card in the following challenges:




2 comments:

  1. Masculine cards are always hard for me. Looks like you did a great job on this card. Nice coloring on this cool image. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic masculine creation. Awesome colouring and detail. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.