Friday, October 9, 2015

Coloring With Pink and Purple



On this card I decide to focus on my purple and pink Spectrum Noir markers. I was inspired by this tutorial on the Spectrum Noir blog. 

I used the Jelly Bug image from Saturated Canary and colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers.  

The background papers are all from my stash, as is the ribbon and doily. I also added some rhinestones and Glossy Accents. 

Here is the color palette for this project. 


In the original tutorial Laine uses the blender pen to help blend out the purples, but I personally don't care for that method so I used the tip-to-tip techniques instead. That gave my purple a little bit of a different look than hers had. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.