Sunday, September 13, 2015

Winds of Change {Lacy Sunshine}


So I have some super exciting news to share today! I am the newest member of the Lacy Sunshine Design Team! I am such a huge fan of the Lacy Sunshine images, I was absolutely thrilled when they asked me to join the team.


Our challenge this week is Winds of Change. I chose the image called Emily's Windy Autumn Day and colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers (pin-able palette below). The background papers are from my old Stampin Up stash, along with that green ribbon. I printed the sentiment in the Silhouette Design Studio and also used the Silhouette to cut the leaves and acorns. I embossed the tops of the acorns and think they turned out really cute. 


Be sure to stop by the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog for more design team inspirations and to enter our challenge for your chance to win.  


Spectrum Noir markers used:
Skin : FS2 FS4 FS9 TN2
Hair: EB8 DR7 EB4
Clothes and Leaves: TN6 OR1 GB2 BGR5 BGR4 BGR3 GB4 CT2 LY2

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:



6 comments:

  1. What a great card - I love autumn myself (apart from those eight-legged beasties that always come in for the winter - yuk) This is a wonderful little image - brilliant! Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Anything Goes) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card so much. And your colouring is amazing. Thanks for sharing with us
    http://southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love the layout. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Autumnal colours and such a great image. Congratulations on your new DT position. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Lovely image and design gorgeous autumnal hues! Thank you for playing along with the Southern Girls this challenge.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just lovely Mari and welcome to the Lacy Sunshine team!

    Hugs, Vannessa x (fellow LS teamie)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.