Saturday, September 26, 2015

Under The Sea Christmas

There is a new challenge at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog this week with a very interesting theme- Under the Sea Christmas. There are so many great mermaid images at Lacy Sunshine, it was fun to change one up into a Christmas image.

For my card this week I used the image called Oceana and Nigel.



I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers (palette below) and I added some red and green Stickles for a little sparkle. I kept the sparkle going with all the glitter cardstock I used on the card. I just love that glittered cardstock! The two patterened papers I used were just from my Christmas paper stash, I think they are by Doodlebug Studio though.


The silver was cut with the Edge'ables Fancy Borders die from Crafter's Companion.


Stop by the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog to see more Under the Sea Christmas creations by the Creative Team and enter for your chance to win some prizes from Lacy Sunshine.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:




10 comments:

  1. That is beautiful. Your coloring is amazing.
    Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party!
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très jolie interprétation Mari, un Noël sous la mer c'est très original, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Mari and I love the glittery scroll down the side - just adds that touch of elegance to it.

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card!!! thank you for linking up with us at PDE linky party DT-elecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Mari. I love how you've colored her.
    xx Bonnie - DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 248 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the beautifully coloured image and all the sparkle--Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I love this Mari! You've colored her so beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so pretty :) Thank you for joining us at Jo's this week for Funday Friday.
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.