Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September Spectrum Noir Challenge- Embossing

Happy September! I had a great summer but Fall is my favorite season so I am thrilled to see September on my calendar.

---

A new month means a new challenge for Spectrum Noir. The theme this month is embossing (wet or dry). I chose dry embossing with the Scruffy Little Kittens - Dollie image from Crafter's Companion. 



I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir Markers and used a bubbles embossing folder on the background papers. I used another embossing folder on the pink piece of background paper. I finished the card off with some lace and little flowers. 


And here is the pin-able color palette. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.