Saturday, September 19, 2015

Little Penguin


 I'm here with a reminder about our challenge at Scrapper's Delights. As always the theme is Anything Goes but this month we are adding in a twist of ANIMALS. Of course, this twist is just a fun option and any creation featuring a Scrapper's Delights image is welcome in the challenge.

I used the adorable Penguin Willie North Pole image from the Scrapper's Delights store.  I colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers and decided to make it a little different and use a nice pink and blue combination. I kept the card pretty simple with the white embossed background and just a few pops of color with the pink glittered paper and the teal ribbon. 

And here is a pin-able color palette as well. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:




6 comments:

  1. A very pretty Christmas card Mari and lovely sparkle for our theme, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect embossing folder to have used for this gorgeous make. Your penguin is so sweet and I love the sparkly mats. Such a fun card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Sweet Stampin' crew this week. Love what you did for the challenge. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty penguin, a lovely card. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at crafting with an attitude!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 247 and my Patterned Paper September challenge - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.