Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Kitty Bee Designs Spotlight


I just love this cute little bee from Kitty Bee Designs. I used her on a card for my daughter's Preschool teacher. I was so pleased that Miss Judy really loved her card. It always makes me feel good when I know someone really likes my projects. She hung it on her classroom door right away (I kind of feel like a little kid whose picture got hung on the fridge). 


I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers and added some Stickles to the wings and some Glossy Accents to the glasses and the apple. I used some patterned papers I had picked up this year and used on almost all of my back to school projects. I think these are just so cute! 

For the final touches I added some wood veneer ABCs and a little bit of twine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.