Monday, September 7, 2015

JandNSayIDo

Yesterday my brother-in-law got married. They had a lovely wedding, with the cutest flower girls I have ever seen (yes, they were my girls). Of course I had to make a wedding card for them. The colors for the wedding were blue and grey so I used those on my card along with this image from the Greeting Farm. 



This image is called Cake Topper Kiss and is from the Greeting Farm. 


I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir Markers on Cryogen White Cardstock.  (pin-able palette below)


The background paper was from the Silhouette online store, the flowers and lace were from my stash. 



I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:



And here are a few pictures from the wedding, there were 6 flowers all together, the 3 in the middle are mine, and one is missing from this photo, it was really difficult to get that all to stand still together. 





14 comments:

  1. Gosh this is gorgeous! Love the sweet image and design. Those really are the cutest flower girls! Love their outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding card, lovely cute image, love the lace and flowers, enjoyed looking at wedding pictures, you all happy, by our girls are cute XXX thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking part in our art by miran challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant card with sweet colors! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Mari!!! I just LOVE your card!!! so precious thank you for linking up with us at PDE linky party-DT elecia

    ReplyDelete
  6. a sweet card, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely way of showcasing the gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #40.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet. Love the wedding pictures!
    Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful artwork at PDE, hugs, Jackie DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at CCM and more challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet. Thank you for sharing it with us at Card Mania Challenges and good luck!
    Mira DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.