Monday, September 28, 2015

Incy Wincy Designs Pin-Up Girls



There is a new challenge up at the Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog this week. Our sponsor for this challenge is Karleigh Sue digis. This was my first time working with this sponsor. The images are fun, but not my usual style. 


SPONSORS/PRIZES: 
Esty Store -- Karleigh Sue Digi
Prize:  4 images

Since I was using a different image I decided to make a shaped card and sort of hide the image inside. Totally unexpected when you open the card up. 



I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers (palette below). I added some Diamond stickle to her "good" wing and the halo. The papers are all from my stash and I embossed the red with a snowflake pattern. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.