Thursday, September 3, 2015

Blend Of The Week #6 {Blue Waters}

I seem to be having a bad habit of getting these Blend of the Week posts up late. Better late than never though. Hopefully now that we are falling back into our school routine I will be able to get myself more organized too! 

The Blend of the week this week is Blue Water. This time I used it color the cupcake on this Birthday Elephant image from Drawn With Character



The color blend from darkest to lightest is BT7 TB4 TB3 TB2

Blue is one of the colors that I really struggled with when I first started using the Spectrum Noir markers. I think this is a really nice basic blue color.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.