Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Bingo at Crafty Gals Corner

This week the challenge is Bingo 



Our sponsor this week is:


Nikki Burnette


I used the image from Nikki Burnette called Aelita. 


I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers. (palette below).  All of the patterned papers are from my Halloween stash. 


I cut the spider web border on my Silhouette machine and added a few orange flowers and some black and white Baker's twine. The sentiment is a stamp from Unity Stamp Company. 


Be sure to stop by the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge Blog to enter for your chance to win a prize from our sponsor.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Clear It Out | Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly | Things With Wings
Love to Scrap | At Least 2 Patterned Papers
Whoopsi Daisy | Add Embellishments
Our Crafty Corner | Autumn Color


5 comments:

  1. Fantastic Halloween card! Love the bat kitty :o) Such great details. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous creation! Thanks for playing along with us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning, the colours are great, a fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner. Helen DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there and thanks so much for entering our very first challenge at Our Crafty Corner. I love your card. Good luck and thanks for entering, I hoe you enter many more with us in the future :)
    Caro (co-owner)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.