Saturday, September 5, 2015

Anything Goes With Scrapper's Delights

Hey peeps! There's a new challenge up on the Scrapper's Delights Facebook group today. As always, the theme is Anything Goes, but this time there is also an optional twist - animals. 

For my project this week I used the Unicorn Jasmine image and made a little key chain with it. My girls love ponies so I made this for my daughter to hang from the zipper on her back pack. The only problem is that I have 2 other girls that now want me to make pony key chains for them too. So I will be making those soon along with a tutorial for you. 




I colored the front with my Spectrum Noir markers (colors below) and added some blue stickles to the hair. On the back I just coated it with some crystal glitter and sprayed a sealant over top to keep all the glitter from flaking off. 


And here is a picture of the key chain on the back pack. 


Spectrum Noir colors used: PP5 PP4 PP2 PL5 PL4 BP6 BT7 BT6 IB3 IB2 IG3 CR2 True Black



2 comments:

  1. This is stunning... love love love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous just love it what a good idea love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.