Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Weird and Whimsical Challenge at Lacy Sunshine


The current challenge at Lacy Sunshine is "Weird and Whimsical", I thought that might be the perfect time to try out some more Mixed Media. 

I used the image "Belinda Unicorn Girl". I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers. I added some Glossy Accents to her unicorn horn. On the background I used some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays. Then I used a stencil and some clear gloss gel to add some texture. Then I added some more sprays. The sprays easily wipe off the gloss gel so the green was still visible where I had stenciled. I finished it off with a stamp from Unity Stamp Company, 

Here are some more pictures of the background I created. 




I will be entering this project in the Weird and Whimsical challenge at Lacy Sunshine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.