Monday, August 17, 2015

Tic-Tac-Toe Incy Wincy Style

I was very excited for this challenge at Incy Wincy Designs. It's a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge! I think these are so much fun. Here's the board we are working with this week:


We are being sponsored by A Day for Daisies this week. I used the image Little Dancer Two and chose the middle column for my Tic-Tac-Toe: Monochrome, FREE, Lace and/or Ribbon. 


 I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers and added lots of flowers and lace. The background was embossed on the Cuttlebug and the wood veneer piece is one I've had in my stash for a really long time. 




Stop by the Incy Wincy Designs challenge blog and enter for your chance to win a prize from our sponsor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.