Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Steampunk Sproutnator

I had SO much fun coloring up the Sproutnator image from Lacy Sunshine for their Super Hero challenge. I decide that she needed to be a Steampunk Sproutnator. I think she turned out really fun. 



I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers (pin-able palette below). I made the background paper by painting circles with watercolors in browns and greys. Then I used a stencel and clear gloss gel to create some texture. I added a little glitter on top of the gel while it was still wet. I added a few more papers and some burlap ribbon.


I will be entering this card in the Super Hero challenge at Lacy Sunshine


4 comments:

  1. Stunning! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Superhero
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect colouring! beautiful card.
    thank you for joining at Lacy Sunshine challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. I love the background paper you created, and how you've colored her! Thank you for joining us at Lacy Sunshine. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous make. Love the texture. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.