Saturday, August 1, 2015

Spectrum Noir August Challenge

Today I am sharing my first card for the Spectrum Noir Design Team! The challenge this month is Anything Goes and as always, there's a great Spectrum Noir prize up for grabs for one lucky entrant. 

For my card I used the Scruffy Little Kitten- Freddie stamp set. I think this little guy is just so cute in his dinosaur costume. 



I colored Freddie with my Spectrum Noir markers (Pin-able palette below) and just used a few simple papers and some enamel dots to finish it off. 


You can enter the Spectrum Noir challenge here. The theme is anything goes, as long as you use a Spectrum Noir product to color it. 

This is one of the cards I sent to little Landen. You can read about Landen and the card drive I am having for him in this post.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.