Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Lots of Layers with Crafty Gals Corner

This week the challenge is Lots of Layers!

Our sponsors this week is:

Flat Friends Boutique



On my card I used the image called Under the Weather from Flat Friends.


I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers (palette below) and used some papers from my stash to make the layers. I also used a piece of  the white iridescent vellum from the Paper Temptress. It is so pretty in real life, couldn't get a great photo of it though. 


Stop by the Crafty Gals Corner blog to enter for your chance to win a prize from our sponsor. 



2 comments:

  1. This is just so cute Mari :) hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! Love the pink and yellow colour combo. Fun card layout with pretty papers!
    Hugs,
    Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.