Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Little Fairy {Saturated Canary}

So I'm pretty sure we've all seen the new "Little Fairy" image from Saturated Canary. So so cute. I was lucky enough to get her as a freebie and was so excited to color her. 


I kept the card clean and simple so the image was really the main focus. I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers (pin-able palette below) and added a printed sentiment and a bunch of little rhinestones. I also backed the image with a piece of green cardstock to break up thewhite background a little bit. 


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:








9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colouring hunnie and I love how you've added the crystals, just perfect x
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image..she is so pretty. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Artistic Inspirations. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and sweet! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
    HeatherM

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful image and fab colouring
    Thanks for sharing with us at the cutie pies
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just might be the cutest fairy EVER! I love your coloring. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Sentiments. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super beautiful coloring and your card is so sweet. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Sara
    TTCRD DT
    FP3 {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaww how beautiful!

    thank you for joining in with the cuties
    good luck in the DT call xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the image, awesome coloring and great color combo!
    Thanks for playing with us at Colouring in Scrapland.
    Anna (DT)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.