Sunday, August 30, 2015

Lacy Sunshine Back To School Challenge {Guest Designer}


There's a new challenge at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog today. I am so excited to be the Guest Designer for this challenge. 

The theme is Back to School. Just in time, my kids start school tomorrow! I have mixed feelings about it this year as I have 2 starting preschool. 

For my card I used the Kenna - Back to School image from Lacy Sunshine. I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers (palette below), and used background papers from my stash. I also cut out the Back to School sentiment in glitter paper with my Silhouette. I really do love that glitter paper. 

Here are some close up photos of the card and the color palette. 





8 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Kenna is so darn cute! your coloring is fantastic and I love the side sentiment:)
    Thanks so much for joining us at the PDE Linky party!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin' with your lovely card. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mari, fantastic coloring!
    Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Mari! Super cute and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks awesome! I like the cut sentiment on the side. Thank you for joining our “Anything Goes” Linky Party this week at Pause Dream Enjoy.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Pause Dream Enjoy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card. Love the image and your colouring. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.